Porridge is such a simple and effortless way to start the day. It provides a warm breakfast option where you can add your favourite fruits that are in season and personalised toppings. In this recipe we've taken our new microwaveable organic brekky rice that is ready in 45 seconds and enhanced it further with coconut milk, mango, passionfruit and dark chocolate for a memorable breakfast meal!
Serves: 1 | Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 5 mins
- Forbidden Brekky Black Rice & Coconut Organic Instant Rice Pudding 125g
- 1/2 a mango, diced
- 1 passion fruit
- 2 tbs of shaved dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk
- Heat the Forbidden Brekky Rice 125g as per instructions on the pack. One heated place Brekky rice into a shallow bowl.
- Pour the 1/2 cup of coconut milk around the edge of the bowl so it surrounds the brekky rice. Optional choice to heat the coconut milk.
- Scoop out the passionfruit and place it on top of the rice along with the diced mango.
- Sprinkle dark chocolate over the top.
Credit: Chef - Emma Parker, Stylist - Sarah Egan, Producer & Director - Yolantha Morrigan, Director of Photography - Joel Egan, Runner - Justine Scheppers, Photographer - Bianca Milani