The middle ground between a sweet and savoury loaf cake. This Chickpea and Parsnip Cake has an earthy layer and warming flavour to it that is perfect with any cup of coffee or pot of tea! Using our Chickpea Flour makes this loaf cake have a sense of health around it!
Makes 1 loaf
- 80g Chickpea Flour
- 50g Rice Flour
- 50g Caster Sugar
- 50g Almond Meal
- 75g Bi-Carb Soda
- 3g Baking Powder
- 2 Eggs
- 100ml Vegetable Oil
- 106g Parsnip, grated and raw
- Spray a 28cm x 14cm loaf tin and line base with baking paper and lightly spray. Preheat fan forced oven to 170˚
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the eggs, oil and parsnip and gently stir to combine.
- Pour into prepared tin and bake for 25 minutes or until a skewer tests clean.
Made this recipe? Your creation with us on Instagram @sensory_mill