Recipe created by Natalie, our chef ambassador! These Banana Breakfast Cookies are the perfect way to start your day! They are packed full of energy and nutrients to fuel your morning. These cookies call for our Australian Banana Flour and can be made in less than 40 minutes!
Make sure to take a picture and share it and tag @sensory_mill on Instagram!
Makes 10-12 cookies
- 300g Rolled Oats (GF Oats or Quinoa Flakes for Gluten Free)
- 75g Shredded Coconut
- ¾ tsp Cinnamon
- ¾ tsp Mixed Spice
- 30g (¼ cup) Sensory Mill Banana Flour
- 20g (¼ cup) Flaked Almonds (omit for Nut Free)
- 40g (¼ cup) Pumpkin Seeds
- 40g (¼ cup) Poppy Seeds
- 40g (¼ cup) Linseeds
- 75g (½ cup) Currants
- 40g (¼ cup) Sultanas
- 450g Mashed Banana
- ¾ cup Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 170˚C and line baking tray with baking paper.
- Measure all dry ingredients (oats, flour, spices, seeds, fruit) into a large mixing bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, mix together mashed banana, oil and vanilla.
- Add wet mixture into the dry ingredients and mix to combine.
- Shape into flat round shapes of around 140g and space onto baking tray.
- Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
Best stored in an airtight container and consumed within 5-7 days.