Created by our Chef Ambassador, Natalie! These indulgent Hemp Flour Brownies are the ultimate indulgent treat with a gooey chocolate centre. This recipe calls for our Australian Hemp Flour.
Make sure to take a picture of your creation and tag us @sensory_mill on Instagram!
Makes 12 Brownies
- 250g Chocolate (56% is ideal!)
- 250g Unsalted Butter
- 6 Eggs, at room temperature
- 500g Caster Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup Sensory Mill Hemp Flour
- 1 cup Almond Meal
- Hemp Seeds, for topping
- Pre-heat oven to 170˚C and line a 20x20cm baking tray with baking paper.
- Melt chocolate and butter together. Stir and leave to come to room temperature.
- In a large bowl whisk eggs, sugar and vanilla until well combined.
- Add melted chocolate and butter mixture to egg mixture and whilst again until combined.
- Add dry ingredients and stir to mix thoroughly.
- Pour into lined baking tray and smooth the top and sprinkle with hemp seeds. Bake for 40-50 minutes until skewer comes out clean.
- When cooked, leave to cool completely before cutting. Cooling in the fridge makes the brownies easier to cut!