This sophisticated recipe is one that will soon become a go-to. The balance of earthy Hemp Flour and Nettles with creamy Ricotta and Parmesan, will leave you feeling full and satisfied. If you don't have nettles on hand, sub for Kale!
- 200g Ricotta
- 75g Plain Flour
- 15g Hemp Flour
- 3 Egg Yolks
- 100g Grana Padano Parmesan
- 90g Nettles (blanched, squeezed dry weight)
- Pinch Salt
- Pinch Pepper
- Pinch Nutmeg
- Hemp flour, extra for dusting
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and gently mix to combine and roll into 25g balls.
- Roll the balls in the hemp flour to coat them.
- Over a high heat, bring a pot of water to boil and season with salt to taste with salt.
- Once water is boiling, drop in a third of the balls and set timer for 1 minute. Turn heat down to low-medium and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Remove to a plate and drizzle on some extra virgin olive oil and enjoy. You can serve on a bed of basil and nettle pesto.
Made this recipe? Share your creation with us on Instagram @sensory_mill.