Parfait in the United States is layered dessert of parfait cream, ice-cream and gelatins. We've taken this recipe and spun it into breakfast dish that is tantalising to the tastebuds and easy to serve up for friends and family. The heart of dish utilises the microwaveable Brekky Rice that is easy to heat up in 45 seconds making this a very easy dish to prepare in the morning. Try it today!
Serves: 1 | Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 2 mins
- Forbidden Brekky Black Rice & Coconut Organic Instant Rice Pudding 125g
- 1 banana, diced
- 1 kiwi fruit, diced
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup natural yoghurt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean paste*
- 3 Tbs oven roasted mixed nuts, roughly chopped
- 2 Tbs maple syrup
- Heat the Forbidden Brekky Rice 125g as per instructions on the pack. One heated place brekky rice into a bowl.
- Place fruit and 2/3rds nuts into the bowl.
- Mix vanilla bean paste into yoghurt and put into the bowl.
- Fold all together gently.
- Garnish with remaining nuts & blueberries and pour maple syrup.
Credit: Chef - Emma Parker, Stylist - Sarah Egan, Producer & Director - Yolantha Morrigan, Director of Photography - Joel Egan, Runner - Justine Scheppers, Photographer - Bianca Milani