This innovative parcel of organic short grain brown rice has been infused with bamboo extract, lending to its appealing green colour. Nutrition and flavour rich, green rice works perfectly in sushi and everyday rice dishes. Easy to cook and full of goodness, green rice is a standout choice.
- Certified Organic
- Delicious flavour
- Gluten free
- Source of B vitamins and fibre
- Brown rice infused with bamboo extract
- Rice cooker friendly
How to cook
- Add 2 cups of water to 1 cup (200g) of rice and salt to taste.
- Bring to boil over high heat, cover, reduce to simmer covered for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stand covered for 5-10 minutes and serve.
Servings per pack: 5
Serving size: 100g uncooked
|Per Serve||Per 100g|
|Energy||1494 KJ (339 Cal)||1494 KJ (339 Cal)|
|Protein, total||8.4 g||
|- gluten||Not detected
|Fat, total||2.6 g||
|- saturated||LESS THAN 1 g||LESS THAN 1 g|
|Carbohydrates, total||71.9 g||
|- sugars||LESS THAN 1 g||LESS THAN 1 g|
|Dietary fibre||4.1 g||
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)||9.7 mcg||9.7 mcg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||28 mcg||28 mcg|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||4 mg||4 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyroxidine)||92 mcg||92 mcg|
|Chlorophyll||2.5 mg||2.5 mg|
Note: All values are considered averages unless otherwise indicated.
Ingredients: Parboiled Brown Rice Infused with Bamboo Extract